Hello! Below is a summary of my work, personal pursuits, and passion over the years. I’ll be honored to collaborate with you. I am also into change and innovations so if you are ready to explore and get out of your comfort zone, I am here to support you.
- Program and change management
- Policy development
- Knowledge management, communications, PR & marketing
- Capacity development (coaching, curriculum development, and training)
Philippines (country of origin), US (thru online work), Bangladesh, and Cambodia.
Other skills and gifts (personal and spiritual)
- Certified Reiki Master
- Certified Pranic healing practitioner
- Certified Swedish massage practitioner
- Completed the course, Positive Psychology: Martin E. P. Seligman’s Visionary Science (University of Pennsylvania via Coursera, 2020) (with certificate)
- Runic divination (intuitive and self-learned)
- Art, drawing, and painting (both traditional and digital)
- Photography (see my Instagram page)
- Founder & CEO, Anna’s Trees and Innovations
- Policy specialist and advisor
- Environmental & Social Development Professional
- Author and artist
- Volunteer and advocate for climate resilience, integrity, labor rights protection, sustainable transport (esp. bike lanes), and innovation in law pedagogy and culture
- Pursuing a Juris Doctor degree (currently in hiatus)
- Master of Environment and Natural Resources Management (ranked 3rd out of 25 graduates)
- BA Development Studies
- Master’s thesis – Sky Bike Lanes in Metro Manila; the preliminary study measured the likely impacts of the infrastructure in terms of traffic and carbon emissions reduction.
Previous roles and accomplishments (selected):
- Advocate of green growth and sustainable and resilient cities
- In-country Project Manager of Private Markets for Climate Resilience (PMCR), a project funded by Inter-American Development Bank and Nordic Development Fund (hosted in the Philippines by the OML Center)
- Project Coordinator of Integrated Environmental Strategies Philippines—a USAID-supported project of the Manila Observatory—which involved comprehensive analysis of different policy scenarios in the transportation sector (with focus on Metro Manila). The different levels of analysis included modeling, cost-benefit analysis, and health and economic impact valuation
- Trained in and assigned to conduct the field works (including collection of air samples) for a one-year air quality monitoring project using US EPA’s Compendium Method TO-15 (through Summa® Canister sampling system).
- KM specialist for the Asian Development Bank TA 7257 PHI: PPP in Health from 2011 to 2013. While with the TA, I was also assigned as the Events Manager of PPP in Health Manila 2012, possibly the first-ever conference on PPP in health, which was hosted by ADB and attended by more than 200 delegates.
- I have authored and co-authored numerous publications, the latest of which are guidebooks on public-private partnerships in health (by ADB, 2013) and guidebooks on sustainable sanitation (by the Department of Health and World Bank, 2010). Please go here for a Google Scholar listing of some of my published/authored works.
- Provided technical support to Philippine Senators and cabinet members, including the Secretaries of Health and the Environment and Natural Resources
- Together with former DoH Secretary Jaime Galvez-Tan, I served as technical consultant for Enhancing Public-Private-People Partnerships (P4) to Implement Activities towards Post-Yolanda Health System Strengthening, a program of DOH with support from WHO.
- I’m currently developing a feasibility study for El Rio Bamboo, envisioned to become the Philippines’ (if not the world’s) 100%-renewable energy-reliant bamboo production hub.
Some of my published books, articles, and reports are in my Google Scholar.
Interests and hobbies:
I enjoy painting, reading, writing, calligraphy, and photography. Let’s collaborate and co-create, shall we?